Oil & Gas Industry Tracking
Oil and gas companies need to ensure continuous operation of critical equipment, no matter how remote. This means knowing the current status of equipment and pipelines, and identifying problems as they occur, without the costs of sending field workers to remote oil and gas sites.
itecknologi’s reliable networks and devices help oil and gas companies enhance digital oilfield initiatives for improved operations, reduced operating costs and increased profits.
Our systems helps to :
- Gain Complete Visibility of Oil and Gas Equipment.
- Monitor remote field equipment and sensors used in oil and gas exploration and production. Collect and analyze data locally.
- Maintain near-real time visibility of flow meter, pressure and temperature readings, using Modbus and other protocols.
- Open and close valves from a control centre without on-site intervention.
- Monitor tanks to avoid costly leaks and spills by remotely controlling tank levels.
- Remotely monitor production well-head compressors to avoid downtime and ensure peak efficiency.
- Monitor the bearing temperature of pumps to ensure proper operation.
- Track location and pitch and roll of cold-stacked Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODUs).
- Reduce Costs and Increase Operational Efficiency
- Reduce airtime costs by sending only relevant data over-the-air.
- Increase operational efficiency by eliminating multiple network devices that must be configured and maintained.
- Transform a dual network-enabled device into a low-cost Remote Terminal Unit (RTU).